Life Coaching | Penarth | Cardiff
Life Coaching in Penarth, Cardiff, Cardiff Bay, Cowbridge and Barry
Who needs a Life Coach?
Most of us are held back from living the life we really want by lack of self-belief, fear of failure and anxiety about what others may think.
Often it’s simply a matter of not having the space or time to set goals and plan a course of action. Life Coaching might seem like an extravagance, but actually it can save you huge amounts of time, energy and expense by setting you off in the right direction and inspiring you to achieve your full potential.
How Life Coaching can help you:
In an atmosphere of complete confidentiality and total focus on who you are, what matters to you and what you really want from life, experienced and empathetic Life Coach Mary Chapmanof Penarth and Cardiff will help you to:
* Make a difficult decision that has left you feeling ‘stuck’
- * Redress your work/life balance
- * Lose weight and get into shape
- * Move on from a personal crisis such as redundancy, divorce or bereavement
- * Find the motivation and the confidence to seek a new job, partner or lifestyle
- * Identify goals you may have lost sight of
- * Put past difficulties behind you and face the future with renewed energy and enthusiasm
After just a few one to one sessions you will be ready to emerge as the new you. It really is as easy as that!
Please contact me at email@example.com or on 07896 810870
Mary Chapman BA, PGCE, Institute of Leadership & Management Life Coaching
Sessions cost £60 per hour at our Penarth studio near Cardiff Bay and Cardiff.
If you want to re-vamp all areas of your life I would suggest six sessions in all but you will only pay for five and get one session for free!
Come along for a first session and we can decide where we go from there.
Contact John Bruno Personal Trainer Cardiff>.